QUILTERS ON THE ROCK FUNDRAISING SALE – SATURDAY, AUGUST 15
Come join in the fun and make a difference on Saturday, August 15, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Louise Horkey’s home, 478 Hobart Rd., Coupeville.
Thanks to the generosity of fellow quilter Ramona Tankersley, an active member of the guild for several years, we have the privilege of making sure her love of quilting and the friendship it gave her continues the quilting legacy.
WHAT: THE BIG SALE – Great way to add to your stash, purchase a new machine, build a “beginner sewing or quilting” kit for a friend or find a finished quilt just because.
WHERE: Louise Horkey’s (the BOM lady) very long and level driveway! Yep. Hoping for a beautiful Pacific Northwest summer day.
- 478 Hobart Rd., Coupeville. Turn onto Welcher Rd. opposite the OLF.
- There will be signs so you can’t miss it.
- Park along the road. Lots of room.
WHEN: Saturday, August 15 from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. You need to reserve your time. This event is not open to the public in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions. We will limit shoppers to 7-8 per time period.
- Email Carolyn Lancet at firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule.
HOW: Shop in 30-minute time slots.
- Wear a mask and social distance while shopping. Bring a shopping bag.
- Remain in or around your vehicle until your appointed time.
- Proceed to shop when you hear the BELL for you time slot.
- Enjoy shopping. Helpers will be available if you have questions, need a shopping bag or assistance carrying your selected/purchased items.
- Check out with Susan Kreps. Checks preferred, cash will be accepted if you have exact change.
- You may return to shop again if there are time slots available.
WHY: Because it will be great to see friends – masked and from a 6-foot distance – while we enjoy a little shopping therapy. And it will be good to have enough $$$ in the guild account to continue supporting our charitable ventures and allow for some great speakers and workshops next year.
Log into Facebook and view Quilters on the Rock page to view quilts, sewing machines and Longaberger baskets available for sale.
QUESTIONS?? Please email Susan, email@example.com
Quilters on the Rock holds monthly guild meetings and, most months, a group workshop to sew together, often working on charity quilts or the quilt show. The location is listed at the right. See the calendar below to confirm dates and times.
At guild meetings, we have a presentation and often a class the next day by the presenter. JOIN US to find out what is happening.
Click on any day’s listing on the calendar for details. (Sorry, this doesn’t get updated often.)
Please see the JOIN US page for information on our meetings.